Friday, November 10, 2006

The Joys of Clients

I have been sitting at my desk since about 7am this morning in my pyjamas, creating the seventh and eighth version of an ad for a particular client who obviously hasn't been happy with the previous six versions. I'm more than happy to review designs - God knows my layouts aren't flawless, and everyone has a different sense of style - but it would just help if they gave me one tiny iota of information to assist the process. Starting from scratch for the eighth time one day before deadline isn't overly helfpul. Sigh. Anyway, today I have started the day with a new sense of hope that we'll make some progress. Today, I promise to breathe deeply and not take things too personally and soon this summery Summer edition of the magazine will be with the printer and I can have a computer free day. Yay.

No comments: